Supporting community children’s theatre
MYT is proud to be many children’s first experience with the theatre arts. We couldn’t do it without our generous supporters.
Milwaukee Youth Theatre is funded through foundation grants, ticket sales, tuitions, and private donations.
These funds support our shows and provide scholarships for students to attend classes.
The Board and staff of Milwaukee Youth Theatre would like to recognize the following foundations, corporations and donors for their steadfast support of Milwaukee Youth Theatre and other community programs that promote appreciation of the arts:
- Susannah J. Cartland (in memory of Paula Cartland)
- Dorothy Inbusch Foundation
- Ted and Mary Kellner (United Way directed donation)
- Ladish Corporation
- Avrum and Dannette Lank (Family Donor Advised Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation)
- Milwaukee Arts Board
- Charles D. Ortgiesen Foundation
- Pieper Power Inc. / Ideal Mechanical
- Bert L. and Patricia S. Steigleder Charitable Trust
- Vilter Foundation Inc.
- Wisconsin Arts Board
Their continued support makes MYT programs and performances possible.